The National Information and Tourism Promotion Center from Toplita
The National Information and Tourism Promotion Center from Toplita, located in the central area of Toplita (in front of the cultural centre), provides through specialized personnel:
- Information regarding tourism offers and local, national and regional tourist attractions;
- Information on local accommodation offers;
- Information about the opportunities of booking transport tickets, as well as regarding local tour guides, national and specialized;
- Counseling regarding the choice of various local, regional, and national tourist products;
- Information on the competent authorities in solving complaints registered locally, regarding the quality of the tourism services
Beauty and relaxation, adventure and traditions! All in one hospitable place. Ideal holiday in Calimani Mountains Base. Explore natural beauty!
Several places to visit: rest and recreation, mountain hiking, cycling tourism and extreme sports, scaling, climbing, paragliding.
Toplita municipality is a part of an area with high complexity of touristic resources, remarkable in particular through variety of natural touristic potential meanings, included in an outstandingly attractive landscape frame.
The location of the administrative territory in an hollow area, surrounded by three representative massive mountains – Calimani Mountains, Giurgeu mountains and Gurghiu mountains, offers the advantage of natural frame with special landscape features, the presence of natural resources with tourism value, but are created environmental conditions for a favorable climate and bioclimate favorable for many rest and recreation touristic activities.